ListMinut is a web start-up founded in 2013 by 3 young entrepreneurs, which raised more than 1M euros. Today, the team is composed of 20+ young motivated people based in Brussels.
ListMinut has launched a new way to provide services and make daily tasks carried out in an easy, fast and interactive manner through a web/mobile application with more than 300.000 users. ListMinut is a two-sided marketplace where we allow our users to find reliable help for everyday tasks in their neighborhood (gardening, assembling IKEA furniture, babysitting,…)
We are currently looking for an outstanding Customer Support who will be in charge of our beloved users (both clients and service providers). He or she will be in charge to build strong relationships with them. Its mission will be to guarantee a super positive experience to all of them. 💪
Our users are the life-blood of ListMinut. Our goal is to have the most satisfied users everywhere in Belgium (and on an international level soon or later). 🚀
Last, but certainly not least, if you’re ready to work in a fast-growing start-up and to work side by side with a passionate team, we can’t wait to meet you! 💎
- Manage by e-mail and phone the questions/issues that our users are facing.
- Follow on a daily basis the entire customers processes (cancellations, profile validation, moderation, …).
- Onboard and follow our users for their first steps on the platform.
- Give all our users the best experience and solution.
- Support the technical team through user feedback.
In short, becoming THE new pillar of our thousands users !
- You speak and write fluently French.
- You’re a human person.
- You’re an outgoing and curious person who love contact with people.
- You’ve a passion for internet and collaborative economy is a plus.
- You are comfortable on the phone.
- Your spelling in French is perfect.
- You are comfortable with English since the entire team speaks English when gathered.
- You are a team-player who works autonomously and proactively.
- You’re used to work with simple IT tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Slack, etc.)