Communication Manager [Closed]
ListMinut is a web start-up founded in 2013 by 3 young entrepreneurs, which raised more than 1M euros. Today, the team is composed of 18 young motivated people based in Brussels & Antwerp.
ListMinut has launched a new way to provide services and make daily tasks carried out in an easy, fast and interactive manner through a web/mobile application with more than 200.000 users. ListMinut is a marketplace where we allow our users to connect with reliable help for everyday tasks in their neighborhood (gardening, assembling IKEA furniture, babysitting,…)
We are currently looking for an amazing Communication Manager, who will be in charge of all external communications, ensuring that our message is consistent and engaging. ListMinut is an amazing concept with a lot of great stories and a crazy good team, but not enough people know it yet.
So, if you want to manage all the communication aspects of a fast growing start-up, feel free to apply! If you like what we do and want to convince everyone on this planet that ListMinut can be their daily solution, feel free to apply too! 🚀
- Be responsible and manage all ListMinut’s communication through different channels (Social media, Newsletters, Events, …).
- Build solid relationships with journalists, keep them updated and send them regularly press releases.
- Maintain consistency across all our communication (Product, marketing, client support, etc.).
- Brand positioning: define and empower a strong brand identity in Belgium.
- Content marketing: blog articles, website content, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with best practices for social media trends, web usability, web design, but also keep an eye on industry / competitors.
- Communication skills: You speak and write fluently French and Dutch.
- Creative: We’re looking for someone who thinks out of the box and come up with new creative ideas.
- Autonomous: You can work on your own without asking constantly feedback.
- Organized: You can create a communication plan and stick to all the deadlines.
- Accurate: You never ever will make a spelling mistake 🧐
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- You are comfortable with English since the entire team speaks English when gathered.
- You have an academic background in the desired skills.
- You’re used to work with simple IT tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Slack, etc.)
What we offer
- Become a key employee of a fast-growing, exciting startup
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work in a fun and pleasant environment (aquarium, x-box, kicker, fridge full of beers, etc.)
- A new fish in the aquarium just for you 🐟
- Open and transparent company culture
- Possibility to work from our office in Brussels and/or Antwerp
- Competitive salary package
So… are you looking for an Hellyeah Startup ? You always wanted to join a team of hard working young people in Brussels ? You also want to know everything about the culture and the world of fast-growing startups ?
Localisation: BeCentral — Cantersteen, 10, 1000 Brussels (possibility to telework some days).
Send us your resume by e-mail @ jonathan(at)listminut.com and a love letter about why you fell in love with ListMinut 💌
Ask your questions to your future colleague:
Sébastien (Culture, atmosphere at work, interviews questions, the startup, etc.) “Hi, my name is Sébastien and I work at LISTMINUT since the very beginning. I will be one of your direct colleague so don’t hesitate to click on the link below to start an anonymous conversation with me if you have any additional questions or if I can help you boost your application to increase your chances to get the job! https://www.winch.link/anonymous/Listminut/26
Discover our team in more details!